Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A serious question...

Santa has come and gone here in NEPA, and he left an X-Box 360 at the Chateau de Lieteau.

I know Ryan has one, and I am 99% sure that Jambo has one. I was watching Nolan (the 15-year-old) play Call of Duty: Black Ops last night with a friend and a relative (via the x-Box live feature)... and I was absolutely fascinated with the game.

It seems that console technology has finally caught up to the PC genre. Viable real-time action and communication with all the conveniences of the PC graphics and controls in a console platform. We might not be 100% ready for a "reunion" on X-Box (we only have one controller right now), but the time is coming, and I was particularly fascinated with the "ranking" system that the game uses. Enough wins and xp points and the higher your rank among internet players.

Do you guys have this game and console? Can we actually have a "Bund" team on COD:BO? Imagine that... a four-man "monster squad" with a head for tactics and strategy, ready to rid the world of opponents? I watched Nolan and his three-man team play, and they did well... but I could see where they were making mistakes.

This is worth looking into, I think.

1 comment:

Baddboy said...

I don't have a 360, and honestly I would have to eat alot of crow if I played one. I usually tell peeps that real gamers don't play consoles LOL. That being said COD is one of the best running titles ever and is way too much fun. I would have to consider it.