Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy???

I can't speak to the dentist, but that hair cut couldn't take you more then 3 or 4 minutes ... and how long does it take to plug in a Flobee anyway? (hehehe)

I'm with you on the Times Man of the Year, on both counts. If I remember correctly Hitler won it once, and if they (the Times, not Nazis) honestly applied their self proclaimed standard of "the individual with the most impact", good or bad, then in 2001 Bin Laden would of been selected; and with the "most impact" standard almost each and every year either the PoTUS or the Pope would win hands down. Like you said, it means 1/1000th of what it used to & I'd sooner make a point to see who won Playboy Playmate of the year.

Now, as I am a war movie fanatic (in a good way), but am unfamiliar with this "Sharpe" series, please enlighten me on the specifics, and availability.

No comments: