Thursday, July 24, 2008

At the pub with the Bund...


Jambo has been busting on me to get a shot of the three of us up on the blog. So, here they are...

First pic, from left to right: Mick, Titus, Jambo, Liz, Leona, Ryan. We're enjoying pints at one of my favorite pubs in Scranton, PA... and if memory serves, this was right after my 40th birthday and right before my wedding. It's all a bit muddy, though... seems we knocked down about 19 pints of Guinness and another 9 of Smithwicks (that's right... we killed the keg of stout!) between the three of us, our friend, Mick "the Mick" and James' better half. Six hours plus of serious, dedicated drinking and problem solving... with lots of laughs thrown in! A good time, to be sure.

The second is just "us"... for the really dedicated Bund fans... Titus, Ryan and Jambo. I put this photo up in the "Bund Shots" section... but it is a bit small.
Good Times!

No comments: