Wednesday, July 9, 2008

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

Hell ya, the red menace is back. That is some of the greatest news I have heard in a long time. I miss hating the Russians. I'm tired of having to explain to my children why I hate the little bastards so much, now they can see for themselves. If the Russians don't want a missile defense system in the czeck republic I say lets put 20 of them in there. If the Polish want some US armored divisions and a couple of F-22 squadrons in there borders I say HELL YA. If the former Soviet Union hadn't treated them so poorly they wouldn't be coming to NATO, I say vote them all in. Putin says that NATO isn't needed anymore, well he just gave us all the reason in the world to keep it relevent. Putin can go fork himself to death for all I care. Oh ya, and if it is that important to him that we not put a defense system in Europe, tell him to get his shit out of South America.

And thats all I have to say about that

No comments: