Saturday, July 26, 2008

The truth lies somewhere in the middle!!!!!

I don't deny the fact that leadership requires unwaivering decision making. Nor do I deny that as CIC those are qualities that are admired my the troops. But when it comes to getting anything done within the current political climate ie. the Senate and the House of Representatives there are compromises that have to be made and all sides have to be taken into consideration. We are a nation of many and with that in mind there is no one single answer to everything. I will be the first to say that you can't please everyone and for sure treating everyone fairly does not mean treating them the same. A closed mind and blinders are a bad thing in all situations and will without a doubt slow progress.

I think from my previous posts you can tell I just a little right of center but I am capable of hearing an opposing point of view and taking it into consideration. Hell I have been known to change my point of view on occasion based on information presented. Once again in my opinion Ryan is incapable of that.

I have to give him his props though, that has to be his shortest post ever. He went from long winded and monotonous to incapable of forming his own words in less than 24 hours.

No comments: