Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Are you TRYING to piss me off?

I guess, if I were really going to be honest, that I always thought my case was proven by HISTORY. I have shown, time and time again, by your own admission even, that the economy DID recover between the years 1933 and 1939. The "Republican" answer was shown in the four years before 1933, and I have shown the results of those efforts, too. History has proven my point for me.

But, I'm going to... once again... do all in my power to grant your wish: I will show the correlation between New Deal policies and the up-turn in the economy. I'm not doing this to prove myself RIGHT, though... I'm doing it to demonstrate once and for all that I can, indeed, make the case where you not only can't make yours... you patently refuse to do so.

So, stay tuned friends... my evening plans have been adjusted and I am on a mission. It will undoubtedly cost me much mileage with my wife and family... but that is a small price to pay for an opportunity to see Ryan choke on his inability to refute what history has already proven to be true.

No comments: