Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My mistake - posting on your day off.

Look, I used mounds of data outside of unemployment, okay? Now you SHOULD know that, given you claim to have read all of my past posts and listened in all of our past conversations. Unemployment was the sharpest felt indicator on the human level, so of course I used it prominently, but given I've written a score or so of anti-New Deal posts, including our most recent dust up, which took days, how can you claim that I simply wrote: UNEMPLOYMENT; UNEMPLOYMENT; UNEMPLOYMENT; UNEMPLOYMENT; UNEMPLOYMENT; UNEMPLOYMENT? Do you seriously contend that the recitation of that word is what consists of the entire body of those rather lengthy, multiple posts? Your hind sight is exceedingly narrow if so. Shall I cut and paste them here as well? No, no, head master Titus won't have any unapproved use of his precious band width - wouldn't want to slow down any uploading of the firemen's hardbody boner of the month club calender, now would we? And I'm not going to spend the next hour locating and linking to them- they are there if you want to read them, reams of posts that include words other then the much vaunted "unemployment."

In addition, I corrected my original posture on the Italian campaign. Admitted that I was being unduly emotional about our boys sacrifice in terms of objectively judging strategy, and amended my opinion to include various other ways to proceed towards Berlin, including and excluding the capture of Rome. But here we are AGAIN, your cover insert summary of my past positions doesn't allow for any of these details. Again, the posts are there, look them up or don't. But I assure you, if I have to go back and do it, I'm not linking - I'm putting the whole damn thing up as your cost for my extra work ... band width or no.

Oh - and for badboy. You were right about my dismissing you in that string. In terms of the New Deal I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about and were "applauding wildly" merely because you "like" Jambo and respect his intelligence. I attempted to mask that more diplomatically by commenting on my sincere respect for your service, but if you prefer a more direct approach, so be it.

No comments: