Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAHAHA...he said multi syllabic

I seem to get some sort of pleasure from those sorts of comments and I'm not sure if that's good or bad.



I guess I have to explain to you in my short, 2 paragraph way my position here at the bund. First you need to know that I know my limitations and short comings. With that in mind I don't try and involve myself in conversations I know little about nor have the time to research to bring myself up to speed. I do alot of learning on these subjects reading your posts but as I said before I do get some sort of sick pleasure from being able to push your buttons. It's too bad we haven't met in person yet because I'm sure if we had you would just ignore my BS commentary.



Now at some point when the posts start to turn towards things I know about such as Military Aviation, Homeland Security, Military and Emergency Medicine, Tactical Medicine, firearms and their use, personal protection or some similar area I will be more than happy to chime in with my responses. Mind you I'm not long winded and don't expect to have to read my posts for 30 minutes just so you can understand something that would only take 2 minutes of reading. I'm not a big fan of "fluff" so you won't have to read 15 words to understand something I could write in 5. I'm glad your college educations is paying off but my educations has come from places other than a classroom, last I checked they call it "life", so you go right ahead and impress us with your gargantuan vocabulary and long winded speeches and I'll be right here reading them getting schooled myself.

Sincerely

Badboy

1 comment:

F. Ryan said...

Fair enough.

Although I would hesitate to describe it as "fluff", I was raised in a family (and certainly went on to embrace dear friends, read: those in this forum) that extol the following virtue - a man should never use three words to explain himself, when he could have used 12.

Hehe.