Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm pissing you off?

Look, I tried to keep this gentlemanly, but if you want to take it to the gutter, fine!

I "patently refuse to prove my point", and "history proves my case for me" ???
What madness is this? I have spent pain staking hours on research, quoted rates, numbers, percentages, and varied sectors of the economy at nauseam. Along with quoting accredited historians of record. But you get to ignore ALL THAT and exclaim that I "patently refuse to prove my case"? Furthermore you have the arrogance to flippantly state: "history proves my case for me." Oh well hell, why didn't you say so? Why all the fuss on my part? I'll just say yesum and nosum, and keep in my place next time because almighty master Titus has declared WHAT HISTORY IS AND ISN'T!

Is that the rules of engagement now? Pretend like I wrote nothing, cited no numbers, quoted no people of record (including FDR's own SoT I might add)?

Fine . . . then let me adpot a preemptive policy of my own. Everything you are about to research, write, eaborate on and state - it's all you patently refusing to prove your case. And history proves MY POINT for me.

Shame on you sir.

No comments: