Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What the hell is "Faulderale"?

Now you ARE just being petty... damn it, man! I said "... I give that credit to the manner in which the US government went about winning it... deficit spending WHEN NEEDED." Note that I did not say "deficit spending for spending's sake." I even had it capitalized, for the Christ's sake... as I have always advocated.

If I were to take the position that you see me taking... the one where I advocate spending mountains of cash on imaginary causes that produce NOTHING while growing in cost on an annual basis... wouldn't I be SUPPORTING the "stimulus bill"? Have you ever heard me say that I think even one IOTA of that bill is worth the ink it's printed with?

Please... as in any classic struggle of intellect and wit, from forensics to chess, there are THREE ways to end a match: WIN, LOOSE, and RESIGN. To resign is not to loose, and does not mean you admit defeat... only that to continue results in no clear conclusion. As in any classic match, I have offered you the opportunity to resign, to "take the draw"...

So take it or pony up... but don't blame me for being unfair or untoward, because I am not.

No comments: