Thursday, April 3, 2008

First things first ...

I shit-canned the "Discuss this with me no more" post. It was in poor form, and I apologize. I lost my temper after having watched the PBS piece and juxtaposed against the sentence that kept echoing in my mind that Titus wrote, "this is the first objective look at the build up to the Iraq War", I just lost it and took it out on the key board.

I remember once arguing at my place in Long Beach (that's Mississippi, not CA for any onlookers) and Titus came to a point of such frustration (I think it was over my questions of Catholic Priests potentially aiding Nazi war criminals in escaping the oncoming Russians in favor of surrendering to Americans) that he literally said "If you say that again I'm going to leave." Now I mention this not to defend myself but to note that I believe Jambo when he says "this take your ball & go home nonsense hurts my feelings", because it hurt mine and is the "unforgivable" tact when arguing.

So, I sincerely apologize. Now for any that haven't, read "The Adult Conversation Post."

No comments: