Thursday, April 10, 2008

Suggestions...

I really am convinced that Mac is saving his BIG 16" 9-gun broadsides (he IS a Navy man, after all) for AFTER the convention. Why waste the limited life-span of a "big-ticket" topic like the War on Terror or the War in Iraq (as important as they are, it still won't stay in the lime-light for more than a month... the American public just can't pay attention that long) when the "Democratic Civil War" is still raging away?

Mac can do his most cutting damage when we get to the GOP-Dem Presidential debates... one on one will KILL either Obama or Hillary, unless Mac makes some kind of spectacular mistakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.