Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm sitting here, having a nice conversation with you ...

... and then you go and revert to being a pampas dumb ass, saying things like this:


Look, we can talk about this for days, and it won't make a bit of difference with Ryan. He is simply convinced that no good can come from a pro-environmental position in the Federal government.


And then you proceeded to do a complete character assassination of me regarding my opinion on this issue, rhetorically lecturing me in a dismissive tone as if I'm some school child talking out of turn during one of your lesson plans....SCREW OFF. Find the passage in which I made this declaration, please, show it to me. How do such unsupportable, far reaching generalizations and stereotypes of conservatives further our discussion on a US energy policy?

I mean I JUST got done writing that "environmentalism" is as traditional as apple pie, used Roosevelt (Teddy) as a GOP example, said "good environmental stewardship" is something I support, declared that no sane person opposes cracking down on 1:1 polluters of bodies of water or land, and asked you to please define "simple environmentalism" for me before you summarily declare me as opposed to it (which you are yet to do even as I write this). I clearly separated "Algorian" alarmism (defined by me as one leading to an industry killing treaty like Kyoto) as the focus of my opposition ... I JUST WROTE ALL OF THAT! Do you read the Cilff Note version of my posts or what? Look, it's not my fault that your repressed homoerotic urges are obscuring your ability to focus on my writing, so enough already. Next time we are having a fruitful discussion, and I am being careful to separate fact, my opinion, and my interpretation of your approach, please don't go and flush it down the bowl by summarily assigning a conservative stereotype to me and assuming I am one in need of your condescending lectures on what America takes seriously ... it serves no purpose other then taking up my valuable time having to respond with posts like this one..... jackass.

****

As far the PA GOP voters go, it sounds to me (admittedly on the other side of the nation) that they pine nostalgically for the 1994 congress, the "Gingrich Revolution", more then Slick Will & Big Al.

No comments: