Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Have you talked this over with Trevor?

I can't imagine he'd approve.

"No Way. On this, I'm convinced that there is more to tell... and those that can, won't."

Oh wow, well why didn't you say so - you're "convinced" that something you have no proof of exists. That's good enough for me, case closed.


*sigh*


But just so you know, you are a conspiracy theorist.

Being "convinced" of something that you can't see, haven't seen, and can't prove should be reserved for the auspices of faith, not determining the validity of heinous accusations.

Like I said - reliable binoculars. Wouldn't want any black helicopters or Sasquatches to get the drop on you while you're removing that CIA chip implant from your buttock. Of course, the alien anal probe should probably take care of that, so I wouldn't bother.

No comments: