Friday, January 16, 2009

Why Mormons shouldn't drink...

I really wish I could share F Ryan's latest series of text messages he sent me... "incoherent" doesn't do them justice.

It would seem the good man was "in his cups"... the phrase he used to describe himself was "affected by the vine of the grape", which I have to assume is a reference to being influenced by the juice of the vine. Anyway, he says he takes a cursory glance at my last several posts, and immediately jumps to the wrong conclusion about each and every one of them.

When the panty-waist sobers up, I hope he re-reads the posts and realizes that I was asking for LESS "p.c." and more direct talk about WHY Islam (and not simply radicals or Islamo-fascists) AS A WHOLE views the USA as an enemy of the faith.

Then he needs to look up the definition of "teetotaler" for his future use and application...

HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: