Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm done...

Once again, Ryan's temper makes discussion and discourse impossible, because there is no possibility that anyone could add anything to what Ryan has already determined to be the "answer".

So, let's be done with this... what IS the solution, Ryan? Is the course the IDF chooses the "default" best course? Perhaps the Israelis should take a lesson learned from history and dust off the gas chambers and fire up the ovens, and put the Palestinian Question to rest once and for all, huh? "Destroy them all." Isn't that what you said needs to be done? Hamas was "chosen" by the people of Gaza, so they must all know exactly what the demonic agenda of the group is... thus they are as culpable in the crimes against humanity as the ones doing the killing, right?

Surely, anyone that thinks that a people marginalized by circumstances (and I'm NOT blaming Israel for this) couldn't be reaching out and holding on to what little hope even radicals and terrorists might offer... they MUST agree 100% with the racist, murderous plots that Hamas is hatching, right?

I know that many in ISRAEL are beginning to feel that the IDF is moving towards a "final solution" position, and that this concern is what took Netanyahu's party out of power in the 90s... are they "part of the problem" too? Are they allowed to question the policies where we are not?

I absolutely detest that you automatically assume and associate any position I take or state that might be counter to Israeli actions as "anti-Israeli"... it is ignorant, unfair and beneath the level of understanding and mutual respect that I thought we held for each other.

I'm off to work. Please refrain from sending the multi-page texts about how ignorant I am... I'll wait to read those here on my favaorite "discussion" page.

No comments: