Sunday, March 21, 2010

You bring dishonor to this Lotus ...

You simply CAN NOT do this sort of post less you've confirmed that all within the Bund have had TIME TO SEE THE F****ING EPISODE! I ask, are you MAD man? You sent me a text foreshadowing a "surprise" ending. But did you ask if I've even seen the episode FIRST? NO! I work Friday nights you bollix swallowing jackal! So I watch it on Netflix a day or 2 later! Do you think so little of my intellect that this text would not damage, nigh GIVE AWAY, what "surprise" the episode manifests as I watched???!!! I knew she switched the "proper Roman women" 20 minutes before Spartacus got the 14 karat gold bath! Because of Y-O-U!

DON'T DO THIS AGAIN !!!!! JERK !!!!

A simple text reading, "Did you watch the latest episode yet?" will suffice. Then unleash your rabid dog tongue!

2 comments:

Titus said...

Alright... I shouldn't have done that. Won't happen again without a "spoiler" warning attached.

The term is "ludus", by the way... lotus is a narcotic flower.

F. Ryan said...

I suppose a lesser man would alter his original title ... hehe.

You are forgiven!