Saturday, August 14, 2010

One more thing...

Almost forgot...

ANOTHER thing that Malloy was spouting last nite was the "fact" that Glenn Beck was calling for the "elimination of Jews" that didn't embrace Christ in the Second Coming. It seems, according to his words last night, that Jews killed Christ and Christians should kill Jews for that very reason... according to Glenn Beck.

I'm not a huge Beck fan, but I have had ample opportunity to listen to him over the last five weeks or so, and there is no bigger defender of Israeli policy and actions than Glenn Beck. I'm not sure Reagan himself was as big a fan of Israel as Beck is... if he had been, he'd never have pulled the Marines out of Beirut in Feb of '84, but would have instead used them to eliminate Lebanon as an aggressor against Israel. That's what Beck would have done...

I knew Ryan was a fan, so I wanted to share that little piece of untruth about Beck, via Malloy.

No comments: