Monday, February 14, 2011

Call of Duty

Well I finally broke down and picked up Call of Duty: Black Ops for PS3. I have to say it is the worst edition of all of the franchise. My absolute favorite is the original Modern Warfare. The Black Ops story line is slow and the game play is very boring so far. The multi player game is ok but the maps are very small and bland in comparison to the earlier versions.

In my opinion I would rather play Battlefield in any of its renditions than Call of Duty, anything goes in that game. If there is a tank use it, a plane fly it, an anti-aircraft gun shoot it and if infantry is your thing have at.

Anyways I will give the rest of my opinion after I finish the final mission but unless something picks up I'll be back to Modern Warfare.

Just my 2 cents

No comments: