Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spoiler Alert ...

THAT is how you start out ANY POST ABOUT SPARTACUS! You dork! Ive told you that. I pull up the site having not seen episode 5, & there you are spouting off. Luckily I froze, stopped & turned off my phone at "Lucretia kills...." Now, to follow my own advice - WARNING - I am about to make some predictions about the final episode, based on 5:

Gannicus kills Tullius. Either Quintas proceeds with the sale as a rouse for Gannicus to get close enough, or Gannicus simply seizes his own opportunity. Either way Gannicus gets Tullius as revenge for the poisoned wine that killed Mellita (really Lucretia's doing of course), & either way Gannicus is crucified as punishment. We know Gannucus can not survive, & we know Quintas would never willingly sell him, especially to Tullias. So its either freedom or death, & no Gladiator has seen freedom from the House of Battiatus yet. And my gut tells me Onamaeus never finds out about the the two closest to him and lives out his days honoring both their memories.

Well, now we know why Crixus always had a chip on his shoulder, he never took "champion" from Gannicus ... it was given to him.

One other thought - I wonder who Quintas suspects more of poisoning his father, Tullius or Lucretia. Either way, we know where he'll direct his rather lethal appetite for revenge.

By the way - I had considered titling this post, "Titus Died" (Titus Battiatus of course), but that seemed a tad cruel, even for us ... hehe.

No comments: