Saturday, November 20, 2010

How convenient for you ...

Just blame it on sleep deprivation rather then addressing my beef. In 2 full posts I "wigged out" once in a post title & once in the last sentence of one post. The rest was a clear recitation of my grievance. Yet you addres only those 2 wig out portions.

You "not defending" Titus over the Holocaust jokes or his 1492 contraianism (if that's a word) isnt good enough in my opinion. Sometimes, when someone steps over the line with Holocaust jokes or indifference to calling active duty military personnel "terrorists", I think a couple wig out lines are precisely what is called for. But go ahead, chalk it up to sleep deprivation so you can avoid engaging on the other 90% of what I wrote. You stood silent on Holocaust jokes ... dont why I expected anything more on this issue.

No comments: