Saturday, January 29, 2011

History repeats?

This could get very, VERY bad.

What concerns me the most was Drudge's headline, a link to the UK Telegraph, which claims with some detailed first person & physical evidence that the US is backing the uprisings, wich of course is under the direction of the Muslim Brotherhood. I read the entire article (Im posting from my phone & its a pain to do a hyper link, just Google it, it's worth the read), and its shades of Iran's revolution. If we trade Mubarik for a fundamentalist regime, one in control of the Suez, not only have we repeated the Iranian debacle but the entire region could be set on fire, sending our fragile economy into a tail spin. Not to mention Egypt's value in our war on terror has been measurable and specific. Does anyone think that would continue under the Muslim Brotherhood? This covert US backing just doesn't add up to me ... read the article, am I wrong?

No comments: