Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let me just add ...

The reason we dont talk on the phone that much is quite simple - it's one thing for you & Jambo, or Jambo & I to hash things out on the phone; but if you and I start solving the world's problems via the ol' cell, the blog is FINISHED. I'm just spit balling, and this is no slight towards Jambo (afterall, there are no posting frequency guidelines), but I have to assume that 80% of the disagreement,or contrasting "Bund buzz" if you will, is a result of our friction, no matter who or what ignites it. Oddly enough, in person, Jambo is by far the more confrontational of the group.

Now this is not to complain, quite the contrary. It is funny though, that we can produce so much argument out of that 10% we disagree on. Jambo assigns it to our being the eldest siblings of our respective clans, seeing being right & having the last word as part of our birthright ... hehe ... maybe he's right.

I'll say this, the primary reason I will relentlessly gnaw at an argument with you like an OCD plagued lab rat on amphetamines is because when you disagree with me I'm convinced that you're too smart not to see my point, so I must not be presenting it adequately - up goes another post, and another, and ... well you get the picture. Of course, sometimes the reason you dont agree is I happen to be wrong. Which I readily admit seldom occurs to me until all other options have been exhausted (hehe).

No comments: