Sunday, January 16, 2011

How do you NOT get excited about the Packers?

I'll admit... I was pretty nervous last night as I started my hour-long drive home at 7:55 PM, just as kickoff was getting underway. With the Jenkins fumble and the Falcons recovery... I pondered not watching or listening for fear of another crushing disappointment as a fan.

Damn I'm glad I kept watching... what an ass-kicking that was. If the Packers can win two more road games, I think Rodgers is a shoe in for MVP of the league. Who has shown better ability and control in the post-season than him? Honestly? Not even Brady can make the case that Rodgers is making with every game over the last four weeks.

Even the pundits at ESPN seem to think Green Bay has a real chance to stop the Patriots, should the two meet in Dallas... and that is saying something BIG. Our corners are the best playing, our run game has finally appeared (without Grant, btw)... and I'm thinking we have the best quarterback in the entire NFC in Rodgers. And how about that linebacker, Clay Matthews? He's like an animal.... what a play maker he has turned out to be! Must be the hair, right?

Go Pack!

No comments: