Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More snow?

I managed a power EO today at the job... worked all of 15 minutes before I was pushed out to beat the big winter storm coming from the Carolinas and up the coast. Estimates of between 6 to 12 inches all over NEPA, and the salt trucks are out coating the roads all across the county. More the higher up you are, of course.

Now, I'm home with Jake while Liz stocks up on necessaries. Jake and I are going to try and start the damn snow blower again, so that it is ready to go in the morning. If that fails, we'll be shoveling the snow when I finally get up in the morning. No doubt there will be a delay of school (at the very least) so I can expect a little help from Nolan, I guess.

I'm hoping for a little CoD tonight, too... its been almost a week since I have rampaged through the hoards of commies and cut-throats of the virtual world, and I hate the thought of the 8-year-old being that much better at it than I am.

Hehe.

No comments: