Thursday, January 20, 2011

Prestige Level One...

Jake and I (we share an account) are now at Lvl 50 on COD:BO and we'll decide if we're ready to go for the next Prestige level. This (seemingly) calls for us to go back to Level One and start over with out any equipment, but with new stuff unlocked to get the next go around.

I'm game... but I'll have to check with my partner when he gets off the bus in about 20 minutes.

Either way, we'll be fighting global tyranny and communism by 1 PM.

Tah.

1 comment:

Titus said...

BTW... if you're a fan of the game, Jake and I still haven't had better than a 7 kill streak, and our best K/D ratio ever was only 8 to 4 (2.0). Our career average is only .38 (Jake's not too worried about ratios and averages yet... I do my best, but he does have a tendency to rack up the deaths when he does his marathon sessions).

Kill 'em all.