Friday, January 21, 2011

They're reading our blog, you know...

I'm riding in to work today after a six-inch show fall last night, taking my time and making sure the roads are okay... and I'm listening to the Wilkow Majority while I drive.

Mr. Wilkow's topic for the intro to his show?

The very same AP article I linked in my initial Kennedy Inauguration post. His thoughts and conclusions? Identical to ours... the left is completely out of touch ("liberal revisionists" was the term he used) with what the historical Kennedy actually believed to be the role of government in our lives.

He did it better than us, of course... he had audio clips of the actual speech, and other speeches and interviews that Jack did before he died, which clearly detailed a far more conservative view of government's role and authority than is pandered about today.

We'd love a plug, if you guys are actually reading this...

Thank you for your support.

No comments: