Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All good by me ...

That all sounds GREAT. Now, this O'Connor isn't the FOX NEWS guy is he? I assume not since you mentioned EWTN rather then FOX which I would be more familiar with. Although, my Grandmother Kelly had EWTN on the telly every second of every day we visited her in Gulfport growing up (which was often) - I suppose she was trying to penetrate our holy underwear via osmosis. Just put up a quick synopsis on who this O'Connor is so I at least know whom I'm meeting. HEY, I just had a great idea: I'll take a picture with him and send it to my Grandmother with his autograph, she'll love it if he's a big star on that network - which means it will take about 8.5 minutes for her to call my aunt, my aunt to call my sister, my sister to call my mother and my mother to call me asking, "DID YOU CONVERT, WHAT IS THIS??" He,he. You think I get the "heathen" jokes because my two best buds are Catholic, consider my poor mother - her mother, 8 siblings,over 30 nieces and nephews and about a dozen great nieces and nephews - all Catholic, as was she until she converted soon after my birth. Come to think of it I may have been baptized Catholic, I'll have to inquire about that.

I'll bring a Book of Mormon, a CD of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and wear a BYU jersey - maybe I'll get out of there still being part of the flock of Smith .... he,he.

No comments: