Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bawana? That's the wrong "Indian", smart guy.

What was wrong is the clear inference that I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground, assuming I thought Beijing was the capital of Taiwan.... my goodness. I reserve such mouth breathing ignorance of the world for the E Channel watching, Obama supporting, pot smoking, Chae shirt wearing, pant drooping, troglodytes that I am constantly subjected to every time I turn on the TV..

At any rate I will demonstrate my unquestionable confidence in my own intellect by protesting this matter no more, and will take comfort in the fact that even without an apologyI am self-assigning you one and accepting it in absentia!

Alright, off to check the emails to see what goodies you've planned for us in PA. Be sure to enlighten me on just why Gettysburg is significant, you know, since I am unfamiliar with 7th grade geography and probably think its some new swanky coffee cafe ....... gay boy.

No comments: