Monday, March 3, 2008

Well I'm back...for one post anyways

Hello from the great wasteland of Wichita Fall TX...God I can't wait to get home. This place blows, i would post pics but there isn't anything to photograph here.

Well tomorrow is the big day in Texas and I'm still trying to figure out how these peeps are going to pick the lesser of 2 EVILS. Hillare or Obama, there isn't even a real choice.

Well to pick up on the conversation with Titus on the rule of law from a previous post. Ryan has been his own paradox since I have been reading these forums so I'm not sure I have a good answer for ya. What I mean is he claims to be a staunch conservative but he votes for a friggin union, how does that work. I guess that's how he justifies picking the laws to enforce and the ones to ignore. Ya know if he would just call himself a centrist that leans a little to the right I wouldn't be picking on him but how do you call yourself a republican or conservative and be pro-union. Well you get my meaning anyways.

That's enough shit stirring for the night

Baddboy

4 comments:

Baddboy said...

oh ya and what is this crap about Martin Luther again. Can't you find a new target...or just convert since you have such a huge crush on him. I know a couple of good Missoury Synod Lutheran churches that would love to educate you on the right way Jambo.

Anyways let me know when you are ready to start walking the true path.

Baddboy

Titus said...

THAT'S funny! HAHA!

:)

Titus said...

Did you try Whiskey River Saloon? Grab some ear protection from the base range and get ready for some fine, truly picturesque vistas!

More tail in that bar than the National Peacock Convention! Worth the paycheck, my friend... I'm telling you!

Unless the last 10 years have really changed the place... *shudder*

Jambo said...

Holy have you lost your mind badboy? Tis the season to set up Trent, and we can't do that without explaining the scrupulosity of Luther. So you snow covered pile of poop, deal with it.

And if you're on the "right" path, explain the difference between transubstantiation and consubstantiation. For the record, you chose Transubstantiation in the last blind taste test.

Good to hear from you. Hurry home. Breaks suck without you.