Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I just like Joe, that's all ...

Outiside of his 2000 campaign run that is (when he had to curtail his views to that of the top of the ticket). I confess to giving into the emotion of appreciating the way he risked his Senate seat in order to stick with victory in Iraq, versus exit strategies and all of that occured to me as I saw him standing there off of McCain's right shoulder on the ground in the Middle East. I'm on record with who I think is the strategic pick - Gov Crist of FLA.

Funny you arguing it need be a conservative. If I had my druthers it would be a Santorum Barbour ticket - two rock rib conservatives, one from the NE one from the South. May have ended up that way had Rick held on to his PA seat, but like Joe (almost anyway) support for Iraq cost him plenty.

You & Leiberman need to stop posing and join the GOP.

No comments: