Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OK, Space Losers! This is the plan.

For one, the trip to Philly on Monday I guess is ok. As long as I'm not driving life is good. BUT...

I have no idea where Sussquehanna, PA is but I'm taking a stab in guessing it's not too far from Titus' domicile. St. John's parish priest in Sussquehanna just happens to be Fr. Charles Connor of EWTN fame, and my hero. I have to get the man's autograph. There is no debate here, one of you losers is going to drive me to Sussquehanna so I can meet this giant of Catholic history and education. Ryan needs to come, this trip will purge the heathen from him and he'll embrace the Catholic he really is.

Are we not supposed to be discussing wedding planning details on the blog? Is that why I'm getting e-mails? Because I don't check my e-mail often but I'm here daily.

I get Fr. Connor's autograph and Archbishop Lipscombe and I'll be set. Of course, the Pope is in country next month, but that's asking a lot. Even when he was just Cardinal Ratzinger.

No comments: